A Wider Bridge Internship
New York, NY
Passionate about Israel and LGBTQ rights? A Wider Bridge is seeking undergraduate or graduate students to intern at our New York and Los Angeles offices. The ideal candidate is committed to spending 16-20 hours a week, assisting the AWB team. We are seeking candidates for the remainder of the Spring Semester, Summer, and/or Fall Semester.
Interns will receive a $1,000 stipend per semester. A Wider Bridge is only considering local candidates currently living in the NYC and LA metro areas at this time.
- Development and fundraising
- Maintain, grow, and organize fund development database systems (like Salesforce.)
- Work with A Wider Bridge team to research and prospect potential A Wider Bridge supporters, community partners, and future trip participants.
- Acknowledge A Wider Bridge donations through thank you emails, calls, and handwritten letters
- Programming and Events
- Work with A Wider Bridge staff, lay leaders, and trip alumni to advance the organization’s mission in New York City/Los Angeles through planning community events.
- Organize and coordinate onsite event logistics with A Wider Bridge staff.
- Community Outreach
- Represent and network for A Wider Bridge at = partners’ events and programming in the LGBTQ, Jewish, and pro-Israel communities.
About A Wider Bridge
A Wider Bridge is the North American organization working through education, advocacy, relationship-building and grant-making to create equality in Israel by expanding LGBTQ inclusion in Israel, and equality for Israel by cultivating constructive engagement with Israel.
Ready to apply?
Please submit your Resume or CV and a cover letter to Sheridan@awiderbridge.org