A Wider Bridge is proud to announce its exclusive sponsorship of the upcoming Hebro Israel & Tel Aviv Pride trip. Join Hebro as they journey through Israel for 10 days / 9 nights, concluding with five days of Tel Aviv Pride celebrations, include the Tel Aviv LGBTQ Pride parade and beach party.
More information about the trip and how to register can be found here. Additionally, A Wider Bridge is offering one land-based scholarship (retail value: $2,389), see below for application process and terms!
A Wider Bridge offers one land-based scholarship (retail value: $2,389), application process and terms:
HOW TO APPLY
1. Complete Registration form here (no need to fill out the Health or Passport Information at this time, all other fields must be completed)
2. Upon completion of registration, complete this scholarship form.
* Applications close March 15, 2014
* This land-portion scholarship is available for those between the ages of 18-40 (note: there is NO age restriction to register and purchase the trip, just for the scholarship offered)
* You must purchase airfare on your own
* If you are selected, you are required to accept or decline this land-portion scholarship within 7 days of notice
* You must book and purchase your flight within 30-days of acceptance and provide proof to firstname.lastname@example.org. If not provided, we will consider your scholarship declined. (please review flight prices prior to applying for scholarship to ensure flight-purchase is possible)
*You must purchase travelers insurance to protect your flight
* A refundable deposit of $400 must be made to Hebro upon acceptance of scholarship to be returned within 45 days upon completion of trip. Deposit is non-refundable if cancelled after April 30, 2014
* Awardee will commit to volunteering with A Wider Bridge as described in the scholarship application.